I am going for "modern minimalism" as far as the flowers go--I love a few, dramatic flowers of the same variety.Photo to the left by Goodlight Photography, via the Knot.

A simple red rose looks fantastic on the men. I dislike the really "large" blooms on the guys.

I have decided to incorporate different shades of pink to make it a color "scheme" rather than simple red, black & white. This will give me alot more flower options and (hopefully) create a more lively feel for the reception. I love the mix to the left--whenever I feel hesitant about mixing in the hot pink with red, I look to this picture for inspiration!! Photo by Visionari Photography, via the Knot.
Side Note: A great website for creating a color palette is Big Huge Labs. You can upload a picture with some colors that you love and it will generate a palette for you!

From Kathleen Hennessy Photography, via the Knot. I think these are peonies (?)

This inspiration board from Style Me Pretty is amazing--the red and hot pink mix adds such vibrancy.

No comments:
Post a Comment