
I nearly completely changed the bridesmaids dress idea when I saw this gorgeous little black dress over on Style Me Pretty. Probably not worth the ridiculous amount of money that they retail for, but beautiful nonetheless.

For those of you who do not realize this yet, I am whole-heartedly committed to a damask inspired wedding now. I love the idea of damask clutches, found over on Etsy.

Well this post is rapidly becoming more about my own lovely ideas rather than "vintage" inspired, but I really think hair combs are sort of vintage-esque anyway (right??)

I really wish I could remember where I found this set. I feel like it was one of those sites where you can buy anything wedding related that you could ever possibly need...so probably not the best made piece. But it would make a great DIY project, if only I could locate antique clasps.


And this was a really random website, wholesale pieces I believe. Very Elizabeth Taylor.

I have jewelry on the brain today.


The 1948 Cadilliac that we will more than likely end up with. I love the Rolls Royce's but the ones in KC have color to them and I'd prefer an all-black car.

My favorite birdcage veil, I believe this is the Emma over on Birdcage Veils.com.

These crazy fasinators (hold the birdcage veil) are so amazing, but I'm sure Mike would start laughing seeing me walk down the aisle. He's not a fan of the birdcage veils.


A bride over on Style Me Pretty created these programs herself--stiched them, in fact. Vintage Fabulous!


3 comments:
Hey Christina! You should check out flea markets and antique stores for vintage clasps like that. I'm pretty sure that the antique mall in Rivermarket would have something like that. They could be super cute for your girls!
Oooh! Very lovely post today! I love all of the jewelry. And the bridesmaid dress...lets look for a knock-off!
Fantastic idea about Rivermarket Bart--I'm checking it out. I'd love for the girls to have some vintage jewelry.
Let's definitely look for a knock-off then, Jennifer! Really, anything black & lace would look great.
Post a Comment