23.11.08

All Things Damask

The prior post reminded me that I had a draft of a post I was working on, full of fabulous damask items, for the benefit of all who love damask as much as I do. So I decided to quit being so lazy and finish it up.

This first is not really damask so much, but its beautiful. From Eclectic Images Photography, via the Knot.



Damask Guest Towels (Paper) from bathroom baskets from Plates & Napkins. They also have paper plates & napkins (shocking, given the name, I know).

More damask paper goods from Traylor Papers.



Damask stamp (can also get it in reverse damask) from Flourishes.


Damask bubbles! From esty seller Chubby Monkey. And yes, this is where I got the idea for mine.



Damask ring bearer pillow, again from etsy seller Chubby Monkey.




And my new favorite: damask design "matchbooks" with a mint inside! Yes, again from Chubby Monkey.

No comments: