18.11.08

Call me Crazy But...

Every time I see a bride with sexy and bold make up, I just know I have to have it. I've always been that girl who needs a smoky evening look to truly feel ready for a big night. This description I found for wedding day make up sounds so perfect:


A bridal look full of drama, with strong eyes and a sexy mouth.


FACE: Use a concealer for all concealment needs. Mix an illuminating moisturizer with foundation for beautiful glowing skin, adding extra to the apples of the cheeks and right above the lips. Set with pressed powder in translucent for even, photo-ready skin.


CHEEKS: Contour the cheeks with highlights and lowlights for a sexy and beautiful look. Start with a blush in brandy or wine as a lowlight on the cheekbone. Next, apply a plum blush as a highlighter. The look is feminine and strong.


EYES: Add drama with subtly smoky eyes. Start with eyeliner in indigo along the top lash lines to frame the eyes. Next, apply eye shadow in a bronzy, shimmering shade of copper, from crease to lashline. Then, an eye shadow in tea can be worn as a highlighter on the brow bone. Apply a granite color to the outer corners of the eye; blend into a smoky eye outwards. Finish with a lash building mascara in blue on the top lash, follow with a coat of black and line the lower lash in brown.


Crazy? Maybe, but I still love the look.

1 comment:

The Future Mrs. Bart said...

Not crazy at all! In fact, anything less would be a disservice to your gorgeously glam wedding.