Sorry for Mike's crummy camera pictures.
The hard part now is figuring out what stamps need to go where. I have enough for the invites as well as the repy envelopes. I originally had planned out what stamps would go where, but then the price of postage went up (after we had so meticulously planned out the stamps for the outside invitation) so now I have to figure it all out again. I don't really like how there are so many colors in this mock-up (red, light blue and purple):
I'll try to take some better pictures when the rest come in and I can play around with them some more. And as soon as the rest of the stamps come in, I can send out the save the dates too(yes, mom, I broke down and bought the bluebird ones...might as well just finish off what I started).
XOXOXO,
Christina

No comments:
Post a Comment