1.3.09

Tearing Through the Jungle on an ATV? Count Me In

Ok, new game plan for the honeymoon. We're heading to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Now, neither Mike nor I are the lay-on-the-beach-all-day types. Though we will totally enjoy lounging around for a bit, we need a bit more excitement than just staring at waves all day. So I scoped out the activities in Puerto Vallarta today and am really excited about all of the cool stuff they have to do! I'm probably going to freak out during this Outdoor Adventure, but I'm definitely signing us up for it anyway. Zipping through the jungle on a small line? Umm...sure, no problem. At least until I realize how high up I am!! If I can just convince Mike now that sharks really won't eat him while scuba diving, we've got a packed honeymoon ahead of us!!

Oh, and I'm 90% sure we're going to Dreams. Though I am dying to lounge around in this hammock in the honeymoon suite at Villa Premiere.

No comments: