4.9.08

Let Them Eat Cake!

"Let Them Eat Cake" - Marie Antoinette

I have been somewhat picky about cake designs. I think most look like they came straight out of the 80s. I do like the look of simple cakes with ribbons running along the base of each layer. To jazz it up a bit, I might add some orchids, like in the second picture.
This is my favorite so far, though I would like it offset and perhaps red and bright pink ribbon rather than just black. Photo by Cultivate Inc., via the Knot.
Love the color of this one, as well as the flower placement & topper design. Photo by Phil Kramer Photographers, Inc., on the Knot.
And every cake must have its accessories! I'd like a white pedestal like the one in this photo by Alex Cao.




Other designs I *Love*
Photo by Littlewing Studio, via the Knot.

Photo by Charity & Steven De Meer.

Photo by Willi Wong Photography:

Photo by Nancy Gould Photography

Photo by Amanda Phillips Photography:

No comments: