2.1.09

Memory Lane

I was flipping through some of Matt's old pictures tonight for possible use in our photo montage thingy, being made by the fabulous Amber of KC Montages, and they were just so fun I had to post a few.

PS: I have discovered the best game ever when flipping through my old pictures--you should try it too. It's called "find the box of franzia"--played much like where's waldo. :)





I almost died laughing when I saw this one. Where IS that shirt I bought him?? Hmmm. High Five!!








God, for the days I was that tan.







The gang.




What happened to the door??? :)




Where is the ICE??









Awwww....I'm SO HURT and no one loves me....booooooo. Mike is the biggest baby ever when he's injured.




We miss you baby!!
And in case you were playing the game and can't figure it out in this picture, its behind Mike's arm. :)


1 comment:

Jen Smith said...

OMG, thanks for the trip down memory lane!!!!!!!!!!!