6.3.09

Calligraphy Class: Round 1

I started calligraphy class this last week. Ok, so I was 45 minutes late, didn't really catch what was going on, and feel like I'm already a calligraphy failure, given that the woman sitting next to me was doing professional looking work by the time I got all situated. BUT I have high hopes for these invitations still.


And my invite designer (did I mention I broke down and couldn't do that, after all?) has agreed to add in my monogram. So, if I can just figure out calligraphy as well as Mr. Bartels has, then I think I should be good to go! ;)

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Christina, you should sit by my MOH and I this week...we were laughing at each other most of the time because of how funny our letters looked!! Maybe we can just hire one of the other ladies in our class to do our envelopes for us... ;)

The Future Mrs. Bart said...

I let Bart know he is an inspiration. He laughed.